On-site IT Support
Today's businesses depend on computer networks to reach and serve their customers and to communicate internally. When problems with the networks arise, it costs businesses time, money and sometimes reputation.
Unfortunately, completely escaping this issue is nearly impossible. Computers will break down, drivers and operating systems will need to be periodically updated. Network devices will fail. Network requirements change and viruses abound.
Sumner Technology Group can assist you in the development and implementation of support plans and procedures to reactively or proactively address your networks support needs.
On-Site IT Support Services include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Virus and malware removal
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Network Consulting